The Reddot design award-winning Matatalab set is a new hands-on coding robot for kids aged 3+. Kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms. Kids receive instant feedback, and quickly learn that coding is simple.
Starting young and equipped with the understanding of fundamental concepts, kids at a later age will be able to grasp more abstract concepts of real programming at school and can learn without fear. Coding Like ABC. Learn coding in a fun and interactive manner using Matatalab, an easy-to-use, screen-less coding robot set for young children. Through hands-on coding gameplays, kids can learn coding concepts without a screen or keyboard and develop problem solving skills, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration.
STEM in Early Childhood:
– Matatalab coding set is playing a role in creating opportunities that promote learning in a fun and safe environment. Without screen, MatataBot teaches kids to code with active Logic Thinking and Problem Solving.
– Matatalab coding set offers a series of hands-on coding blocks, with these blocks, you can help your kids chase a goal, finish a task…and everything you find what the MatataBot can do.
– Screen Free – Matatalab coding set features completely screen-free coding. Without devices, the Matatalab coding pro set transmit your commands through the control board and command tower, then send the MatataBot to roll. – Continuously Updated Learning Resources – In order to create more challenges for kids, we will continuously update learning resources
What is included in the box:
– 1x MatataBot
– 1x Command Tower
– 1x Control Board – 1x Game Map (double-sided)
– 3x Challenge Booklets – 37 pieces coding blocks – Obstacles and Flags
– 1x USB-C cable
– 1 Year local limited warranty
*For schools / education centres looking to get bulk orders, please chat with us thank you.