Matatalab Tale-Bot Pro, the Cutting-edge STEM Robot You Need Today! Tale Bot Pro is a set of programming education products suitable for children aged 3-5 years old, adopted in more than 40 countries around the world. Students use the buttons on the robot to program directions, loops, and recording.
The robot will immediately respond to the instructions and complete various tasks on the map. Through the interactive map, Tale Bot can tell stories and solve problems, and it is even more difficult for children to learn English and Mandarin. Through game-based play, kids can improve skills of free speaking, and storytelling, while their social-emotional skills, four C’s of 21st century skills and computational thinking skills are exercised.
– Screen-free design with commands buttons
– Learns commands, sequences and loops – More than 10 cross-curricular interactive maps
– Voice commands – Drawing and dancing through coding – New abilities and look (building, wings, arms, and drawing)
– Easy to start off (plan commands, press the buttons, press play)
– Top product design details (smart OID interactive technology, sturdy and fall resistant, eco-friendly food grade material, lead free and safe for kits)
What is in the box:
– Tale-Bot Pro x 1
– Drawing & building blocks bracket x 2
– Arm assembly x 2
– Wing x 2
– Washable marker x 2
– Command card x 2
– Double-sided interactive map x 5, Blank map x 1 (total 10 + 1)
– Sticker booklet x 1 – User guide x 1 – Paper craft x 3
– 1 Year local limited warranty
*For schools / education centres looking to get bulk orders, please chat with us thank you.