mBot2 is a next-generation educational robot designed with extended capabilities, starting as an entry-level solution in lower secondary education and going all the way to upper secondary and beyond.
- Coding Robots for Kids 8-12.
- A STEM educational robot kit for young beginners to learn robotics, Scratch & Python Coding, and electronics.
- Equipped with Latest Technology. 4-core MCU integrates WIFI, bluetooth modules, high-precision metal gear encoder motors, and a wealth of sensors.
- Good Hardware Works Together with Good Software. With rich tutorials and project cases provided, kids can start from graphic programming, and use Scratch or Arduino C language with one click.
- Expandable with mBuild modules and Structural Parts. mBot Neo can expand the scope of activities with more than 60 different modules, and connect in series up to 10 different sensors, motors, LEDs or other components at a time.
- Robust and durable for years. Being well packaged, mBot Neo uses long-lasting built-in battery and Aluminum alloy Metal Materials.
mBot2 is powered by CyberPi, an educational microcontroller enhanced with network capabilities, built-in sensors and much more. mBot2 is designed for students to carry out interactive and smart lessons that are engaging, fun and reflecting real-world applications with cutting-edge technologies, including robotics, AI, IoT and Data Science. With mBlock’s enhanced coding learning experience, mBot2 allows students and educators to begin with the block-based coding approach, and seamlessly transition into object-oriented coding with Python, all in the same environment.