Post Exam Programmes
Through this programme, students will learn
- Relevance of technologies in the future world (Industry 4.0)
- Sensors & Technologies in a robot
- How to code a robot to execute missions
- How to create your own 3D Models
- How to operate and print using a 3D Printer
Different Robots/Tech You Will Use
Sphero BOLT, a rugged spherical robot to execute missions with programming, changing colours and obtaining sensor data.
Microbit and Qdee Robot, a vehicle-based robot to create an autonomous vehicle with different smart features.
mCreate & Tinkercad, a 3D printer and 3D modelling software to learn more about 3D printer and create their own 3D objects.
Suitable for kids that are available during post-PSLE period and want to learn more about future technologies.
TWO Sessions Available:
18- 21 October 2021 (10:00pm – 1:00pm)
18- 21 October 2021 (2:00pm – 5:00pm)