Our STEM School Programmes provide STEM training programmes for students and instructors. We offer a wide range of STEM programmes specially curated for primary and secondary school students, in topics such as micro:bit coding, drones coding, health sciences, forensic science, sustainability and renewable energy. During these programmes, students will be engaged in hands-on activities that sparks their interest in STEM, as well as complement their curriculum. Ultimately, the goal of the STEM School Programmes is to give students with a well-rounded education that incorporates knowledge and abilities from several STEM subjects.
STEM Schools Programmes are intended to equip educators with the information, skills, and resources they need to effectively teach STEM topics and motivate their students to further explore and implement knowledge from these disciplines. Teacher training, classroom supplies, and assistance with student-led STEM projects are all part of these initiatives.
The program will assist instructors in developing a deeper grasp of STEM disciplines as well as learning how to teach these subjects in an entertaining and engaging manner. They also keep instructors up to date on the newest advances in STEM subjects and educate them how to incorporate emerging technology and trends into their classroom.
STEM education is crucial in schools for a variety of reasons, including:
1) Career Preparation: Many of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers demand STEM skills and expertise. STEM education may prepare students for success in a variety of occupations by providing them with a firm foundation in these topics.
2) Real-World Applications: STEM education allows students to see the real-world applications of what they are studying, which makes it more relevant and interesting. STEM education may help students have a better grasp of the world around them and how they can make a difference.
3) Global Competitiveness: STEM education prepare students to be leaders in these fields and sustains our student's competitiveness in the global market.
Schools and teachers should participate in STEM School Programmes for several reasons:
1) Professional Development: STEM training programmes provide teachers with professional development opportunities; assisting them in developing new skills and accessing resources and tools that may help them improve their teaching practice.
2) Better Student Outcomes: Instructors can improve their abilities to teach STEM subjects, resulting in better student results and higher student engagement.
3) Staying Updated: As the STEM disciplines are always expanding, enrolling in STEM training programmes may assist instructors in staying current with the newest trends and discoveries in their particular professions.